Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
- Posts: 2139
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:53 pm
I'm practicing my character designs. This is very Cheeks-inspired.
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:21 pm
- Location: Manhattan Beach
Jawesome, I think you nailed it! Hehe
Last edited by KingMixer
on Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:43 pm
- Location: Culver City
cheeks indeed. And gorillaz. I can dig it!
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:38 am
- Location: Lisbon
Great stuff, first post here, by the way!
I´m used to seeing some of you guys posting at the Drawingboard, but the more forums the merrier!
Anyway, very cool pic, different from your usual designs, but great nonetheless.
If you have the time drop by my blog at http://nunoplati.blogspot.com
it´s basically an online gallery.
- Posts: 2425
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:35 pm
- Location: san francisco
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:27 am
- Location: Connecticut
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:40 pm
- Location: America: The Magical Land of Neutron Bombs, Lean Pockets, And Napoleon Dynamite
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:22 pm
- Location: The Beach Laguna
Man, this is awesome, Rad! I love his shoes. Cheeks has been influencing your style a lot lately, huh? It's coooolll.
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:10 am
- Location: gilgrath MS
I'm glad you kept your nose and mouth and line quality, but I can really see the similarities between this piece and something by Cheeks. Great!
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:52 pm
- Location: Orlando
Looks more like Gorillaz, bu that's prolly cuz Cheeks does a lot of that style.
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:19 pm
- Location: United States
Nice stuff, Rad. I particularly like the angle and the colors.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:03 am
- Location: Paris, France
Very nice! Post more!
Never give up, never surrender
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 11:40 pm
- Location: SF, CA
niiiice! I love the colors Rad.
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: sydney
really like his look.
colour and linework are perfect for it
'something really witty/funny or profound here!'
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests