Post illustrations, animation, graphic design, sketches, etc.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:31 pm
- Location: Arizona
I am new here. I found the place following some of the links off Jake Parker's site. I'll post some images. Sorry if you have seen these over Concept Art. I hang out there a bit. Can't wait to get me hands on the Flight book. It looks to be amazing. Here is some stuff and a link to my site.
Thanks for taking a look and I hope you will stop by my site. I look forward to participating in this forum. I see some familiar names and a lot of new ones.
- Posts: 858
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:28 pm
- Location: Langley, BC
Great googley moogley you've got some skills boy! Welcome aboard, nice to meet you!
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:26 pm
- Location: CA
wow - nice stuff - the architecture one's pretty crazy - so much detail, and very imaginative
the stuff on your site's neato too. so far from what I've seen, i like the trees and architecture/cities stuff a lot.
- Posts: 909
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:38 pm
- Location: oakland
holy beepers!! that third one, the crazy crazy architecture
skills, man. skills....
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9337
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:59 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Hi there Howard! I like that fish.
Cool, fun stuff, man.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:45 am
- Location: NJ
That 3rd image is insane. I will definately check out the site.
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:34 am
- Location: in 7th heaven but on a different cloud
Fishhhhhh. I love the details in all the pictures.
I wish ...
- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:43 pm
- Location: Culver City
wowsers, I really really like that first one. You are one of those people that scholars would say "Have an eye for detail" Good stuff.
- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: Portland, OR
welcome Howard! glad to see your work.
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:01 pm
- Location: charm city, maryland
jk. I love it, but i hate people like you, so keep up the good work
i cant read
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:16 am
Your machines are awe-inspiring.
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:05 pm
- Location: Alberta College of Art and Design!!
Whoa. You are without a doubt one of the best artists i've ever seen. This makes me want to go and draw stuff like theres no tommorow. Thanks for the inspiration!
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:51 pm
- Location: 3ARTH
you have the skillz to pay the billz(whatever that means)
"I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird."
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:46 am
- Location: San Diego, ca
Mothos wrote:Great googley moogley you've got some skills boy! Welcome aboard, nice to meet you!
no kidding. Damn!
I say with my second post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests