Spider-Man 2 Teaser Released.

Discuss films.
Stick
Flight Moderator

Spider-Man 2 Teaser Released.

Post by Stick » Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:02 am

For those of you who didn't know.. the teaser has been released....

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pict ... der-man_2/

catch it here.

seeing as how most of you grew up on the comics, any comments on how things look? like doc oc for one thing?

BlindingForce

Post by BlindingForce » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:03 am

I have more faith in the movie now that I've seen this. The advertising however, like most hollywood studio work, is just horrendous. This seems to happen for most if not every Marvel movie out there. They have some of the best characters and highest potential for other media like film but always fall flat on their face. The poster is Spidey with Doc Ock reflected in his eyes...give me a break.

But the movie looks good. I'm glad they kept the good doctor a little on the chubby side. Tights just don't work in real life and I know t he bright green and yellow suit would have looked like a joke. Also the arms, in today's world, wouldn't just be metal tubes with flat fingers at the end like in the old days.

So yeah...I have alot more faith in this movie now. I didn't think it was going to be a bad movie...I just think it's going to be better. The teaser is nothing of what I would have expected and that's a good thing.
Anthony Schiavino

Designer Blinding Force Productions
Mass Market Designer/Assistant TOR Books

Kazu
Site Admin

Post by Kazu » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:21 pm

This film looks to be a very fun ride, and Doctor Octopus looks to be the best comic-to-film character to date. I am so happy to see that Sam Raimi and Peter Jackson, the cult director heroes from my High School film-geek days, are making the biggest films in the world right now. In my opinion, the industry couldn't be in much better hands.

dik pose

Post by dik pose » Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:32 am

The trailer is awesome, the movie will most likely be freaking awesome. Raimi is a great director, my friends love all his films, but they refuse to see For Love of the Game, which I thought was another great Raimi film (as a baseball fan, i may be biased, but it still rocked). He made Costner look good, he has to be a great director.