- Posts: 552
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:27 pm
- Location: Cite des Anges
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9337
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:59 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Man, more brilliance! Rodolphe, if you weren't already one of the most respected story artists in animation, you could be one of the best syndicated cartoonists... on the planet.
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 1:07 am
- Location: Brooklyn NY
I don't like to give compliments when they're not due but....
you're due a compliment, my friend! Aside from being able to draw sexy sultry women, you sure can make those characters act! Here is a man who appreciates subtlety of expression!
ROCK AND ROLL!
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:22 pm
- Location: The Beach Laguna
The little boy's expression in the last panel is great. All their facial expressions are great, actually. Great comic.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:58 am
- Location: rus 54
i love this lullaby series !
amor ut lacrima ocilus oritur in pectus cadit
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:04 pm
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:43 pm
- Location: Culver City
- Posts: 2604
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:21 pm
- Location: SF bay area, CA
Hehehe! Not only do these offer great humor, but also a genuinely sweet observation of a loving family. Top-notch.
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: sydney
very, very nice.
those expressions are gold!
'something really witty/funny or profound here!'
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests