KJones

Re: KJ Imagery Comics

Post by KJones » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Thanks Mr. Average that was helpful:D

KJones

Re: KJ Imagery Comics

Post by KJones » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Sorry I haven’t been posting here lately. Happy New year :D
I’ve been soo busy working on some fan comics, Art works, and working on a animation software I got, but I came back to these to project “Zoogville” and “Nestor & Truffy” and work on them some more.

With the Zoogville comic, I tone down the highlights on here seeing that the other pages highlights are a little loud I‘ll fix those pages as well. The other two pages are a work in progress.

Before I work on the other pages of “Nestor & Truffy” I went back and did the color and text on the first two pages to see how it would look. It looks ok for the most part but I’m going to want tile I get the comic book software to add the text and stuff on it a maybe change to background color if needed I‘m using the Flash for the text. Also I haven’t designed a good logo for “Nestor & Truffy” yet so the logo text one the first page isn’t official, I just put it there I can see how I should place the logo and story title.

I’m not sure why but for some reason the second page looks like it doesn’t need a text at all so I may just lave it alone.
Nestor dose say something but I ‘ll put on the third page instead. Since it’s sort on the count the snake scaring him.