Favour to ask of people in or near Savannah

General Discussion
Reagan

Favour to ask of people in or near Savannah

Post by Reagan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:09 am

Hey everyone. In early November my wife and I will be moving from our homeland of California all the way to Savannah Georgia, since we'll be going to SCAD there in a year. But I need to ask.. Is there anyone here who we might be able to crash with for a couple weeks while we hunt for apartments?

We're both pretty compact people. Won't be packing much other than bare essentials for survival, so we don't take up much space.

Josh Mauser

Post by Josh Mauser » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:03 pm

I don't live in an apartment myself, but i could get in touch with a couple friends and see what their apartment situation is currently like. Most certainly!

Going to SCAD, eh? What for, to be perfectly nosey?

Reagan

Post by Reagan » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:31 pm

Josh Mauser wrote:I don't live in an apartment myself, but i could get in touch with a couple friends and see what their apartment situation is currently like. Most certainly!

Going to SCAD, eh? What for, to be perfectly nosey?
Thanks, Josh. Actually my wife and I probably won't even need more than a few days to find an apartment, if you want to pass that along to people who might be willing to host us.

Anyways we'll be going to SCAD next year for Sequential Art, but I'll also be working there for my freelance employer.

Josh Mauser

Post by Josh Mauser » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:39 pm

neat! nice profs at SCAD, for sure. I'll look forward to your excellent presence on campus if everything goes swimmingly.

edit: few days, noted! i'll let you know the possibilities ASAP.

Joey

Post by Joey » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:09 pm

Good luck at SCAD Reagan! I'm curious to hear your thoughts about it....
Visit the Tragic Planet!