Cow & Buffalo have a NEW book!

General Discussion
mr cow

Cow & Buffalo have a NEW book!

Post by mr cow » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:29 am

hi flight crew! i wanted to let you all know my new book is now available! i'm really proud of this one. it has has more action, more humor, more exclusive, all-new content and 33% more pages than cow & buffalo's first book (and for the same price too). it's totally awesome. read the press release below:

Cow & Buffalo’s second book is here! Stuperheroes collects the popular webcomic’s entire superhero epic from August 2006 to December 2007 and includes an all-new six page back-up story, select comics from 2007’s “Journey Cow” event, new illustrations, guest art and a recipe for The World’s Greatest Sandwich featuring a special comic introduction starring none other than Mike Maihack himself. It is available now for only $10 at www.cowandbuffalo.com (shipping included)!

Also, for a limited time only, Cow & Buffalo's first book Adventures in Sandwich Making, is on sale for only $5 with the purchase of at least one copy of Stuperheroes. This deal is only available at cowandbuffalo.com and not any other retail market.

Specs: Stuperheroes features a full-color, perfect-bound cover with 112 black and white pages inside. It is a book.
i'm drawing a sketch in every book purchased too. what are you waiting for? :D

here is a five page preview:

Stick
Flight Moderator

Post by Stick » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Congratulations on the new book Mike! I hope it does well, as it should judging by the way it looks.

Michael Firman

Post by Michael Firman » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:32 pm

I second the congratulations! I was impressed by the physical quality of the first book, I'll make note to add this to my collection as well once I have an income again :wink:
ImageImageImageImage

mr cow

Post by mr cow » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:49 pm

thanks guys! i really appreciate it. :)